Kelly Davio is the Poetry Editor of Tahoma Literary Review. She is the author of the poetry collection Burn This House, (Red Hen Press, 2013) and the co-editor of the anthology The Poet’s Quest for God. Her work appears in venues including The Rumpus, The Nervous Breakdown, Best New Poets, and more.
A mix of personal essay and cultural criticism, The Waiting Room, a continuation of a column that originally appeared in The Butter, will look at the places where women’s body image, illness, and disability intersect.
Read Columns by Kelly Davio:
- No, You Aren’t Moving to Europe, pt. 2: Brexit
- No, You Aren’t Moving to Europe–an essay in three parts
- The Smell of Tempered Glass
- On Representation
- A Woman Alone
- The Service of Lesser Gods
- Mindfulness is for Healthy People
- If We Learned Anything from David Bowie
- James Brown and I Go to the Lab
- Kylie Jenner and Her Golden Wheels
- I Was Once the Writer Kelly Davio