Change Seven accepts advance review copies by postal mail only (sorry, pdfs are hard on the eyes) from small presses publishing poetry, literary fiction, and creative nonfiction. If you think you have a title our Reviews Editor might consider reviewing, query us first. We know books aren’t cheap and that small presses have small budgets to match, so we’ll do our best to review what we receive. But we can’t guarantee it, so please query first unless you’ve got ARCs to spare. In that case, load us up.
Our mailing address: Change Seven Book Reviews, PO 562, Hamptonville, NC 27020.
- Lynne Weiss reviews A House Made of Stars by Tawnysha Greene
- Priscilla Bourgoine reviews Winterswim, a novella by Ryan W. Bradley
- David S. Atkinson reviews After the Gazebo: stories by Jen Knox
- Shannon Henesy reviews A World Less Perfect for Dying In: Poems by Ralph Pennel
- Antonios Maltezos reviews Where Alligators Sleep: Stories by Sheldon Lee Compton